Tunnel Vision is a super small business run out of sunny Los Angeles, California!
We are mostly a two person team:
- Madeline is Tunnel Vision's founder and owner. She does all of our house brand designs and illustrations, as well as gets covered in dust and grime at local rag houses to source all of our vintage. She's also the one posting to our social media, styling all of our photo shoots, and taking all of our little lifestyle photoshoot film pics.
- Kenna is our current shipper and customer service fairy extraordinaire. She answers all of your emails and gets all of your orders packaged up nice and neat and sent on their way out to you. Kenna takes all of the product photos for our website, too!
- A few friends help us out during peak seasons, too! :)
Our clothes are all either vintage or our own house brand original designs. Our house brand is:
- all made in either SGS or WRAP certified sweatshop-free environments
- produced in small batch runs
- our own original designs -- if you see it somewhere else, it's a knock-off of our original product!
- sold only on our website
When you shop with us, your money goes to:
- provide us with a living wage
- support sweatshop-free manufacturing
- fund monthly donations to Equality California (LGBTQ+ rights organization) and Black Lives Matter Los Angeles